Saturday, December 25, 2010

it was short, the time we spent together
but you've deeply rooted in me
i'm letting go of you now
chilly breezes hurt me so
usual goodbyes's much harder today
it bring tears to my eyes

(CHORUS)
i'm pushing you out(of me)
its hard but i'm letting you go
it wont be easy for me

be strong
even if i suffocate,
even if i suffocate

(BRIDGE)
always the same, letting out a sigh
with a cigarette in my mouth
teetering tie between us
still keeps me here
somehow even breathing
is too much for me today

(CHORUS)
be strong so that we dont stop
so that we dont stop

as i let you go,
fading away and saying goodbye,
now i'll start eating veg, milk, yogurt and yam
goodbye my constipation~~

HAHAHAH!! super funny, the song is called constipation by norazo.. it may sound like a love song if u do not know the title isnt it?? MERRY CHRISTMAS!